This webpage contains the highlights of our privacy notice for all your interactions on this website and
for the data processing in case you purchase our goods.
Please click here if you want to read our full privacy notice:
Who is responsible?
The data controller for the data processing in connection with this website is LeeWrangler Belgium
Services BVBA (this entity manages the website, is responsible for all direct marketing activities and
manages the purchases you make via the website).
Why do we process your personal data?
We collect your personal for the following purposes:
- Client administration (to perform the contract with you)
- Client follow-up (fraud prevention and checking of solvability) (because we have a legitimate
- Legal and tax obligations (because we are subject to legal obligations)
- Direct marketing purposes (only with your consent)
- Survey and analysis purposes (only with your consent)
- Profiling purposes (only with your consent)
- Litigation (because we have a legitimate interest).
Certain information is collected via cookies and other tracking technologies. You can read more about
Website] and you can manage your cookie settings via our cookie tool
or via your browser settings.
What rights do you have?
You have the following data protection rights: right of access, right of rectification, right to restriction of
processing, right to erasure, right to object, right to data portability, the right to withdraw your consent.
How can you contact us?
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) which you can contact for all queries or requests
relating to our use of your personal data or to exercise your rights. The DPO’s e-mail address is:
Lodge a complaint?
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (for us the lead
supervisory authority is the Belgian Data Protection Authority: www.dataprotectionauthority.be).